Tuesday, September 18, 2007

New site... coming soon?


Eugene Oregon Wedding PhotographyBeasley Wedding - Plymouth, MA 2006

My good friend Jen Downer of She Saw Things turned me on to a company by the name of BluDomain.com that specializes in designing photography portfolio websites. After working at a web designer for years I am more than familiar with how time consuming it can be to maintain your own website. In fact, my wife and I designed my existing site about a year ago. Designing my own site was fun but with my business building quickly and grad school devouring my time, I realized I needed a better solution. I picked up the BluDomain template "Juan" for a reasonable price and started working on it last week. If all goes well, my schnazzy new site will be wowing everyone soon.

More to come...

No comments: