Saturday, September 8, 2007

Photo proofing site launched.


Erik Bishoff Wedding Photography and Freelance Photojournalism
In my continued effort to better serve my clients I am launching my new photo proofing site at http://erikbishoff.smugmug.com. While my new proofing site does offer print services I will continue to provide my clients with digital negatives of all photos which they may share freely for web posting and printing. I am hoping that erikbishoff.smugmug.com will make printing and sharing images with friends and family more convenient.

To view a sample gallery and try out the print services click on Indya & Robert's icon and enter the password "Bull". If you have any questions or comments please don't hesitate to contact me via the contact page on my website at ErikBishoff.com

No comments: